Monday, February 9, 2009

THE WEEKEND

It was definitely a busy week as far as partying and getting together with friends. The weather was very mild, that's why I was in a perfect mood to be out there and let it loose.
Mudra's Skype was not working perfectly, but we managed to chat anyway. Then I also had the time to even hooked up (hot, hot....hot!)
The week culminated with a fun quieter business networking kind of part at 80 Varick. It's always different to party with friends (old and new) , in a more low-keyed environment, with warm lighting, yummy food, and good music that's just loud enough to let everybody carry a good sensible conversation without straining each one's vocal chords.
But a normal New York night life is not complete with out getting noisy, rowdy, and crazy and dancing the night away.....so ending up in a loud boozed-up club is part of the whole scene.
There's so much drinking, screaming and dancing to do, so I didn't even remember how late I got home....thanks goodness for friends who always make sure I get home safe.
I know Steve and Midori drove me home.
The next day is always the worst part.....alcohol is really evil and it's very bad for the skin!
The hang over is always nasty, and I just make it an excuse to just sleep the whole day.....then waking up late and hungry, makes it even worst, but in my own perverse way, I always like it that way. At my age now, it only means one thing....I am waking up hungry and thinner...what's not to enjoy! (This is not for everyone though.)
If you wanna try it, you'll need lots of practice and self discipline. And make sure you are healthy too.
Now I'm getting ready for the Fashion Week at Bryant Park (and all the after hour parties, if I still have the energy), and right after that, I am going away (again) to recover!

See you next and at the tents.

No comments: