Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Trully Different Saturday



It was indeed different......in a very long time.
I was up by 11am, becasue I had to meet up with my sister and brother in law.
On top of that, I had lunch before 2 pm by Salad Master (very healthy and yummy!).
Oh well, it was cool.
By the time i got to the gym around 5 pm, I was already exhausted, and by 8 pm, I was in my bed, fast asleep ( I didn't even dream).
This morning I woke up at 6 am.
And for the first time, watched the sun comes up....a really different feeling, but a good one.
By 10 am I had breakfast.....imagine that, a real breakfast. I think i need to get my body clock back to this time table. It will probably help solve my insommia too....i'll see how my day goes.
It's so weird that I am up and awake now, and my apartment sounds very quiet..there's a feeling of peace and calm....like a real nice day.
It's bright outside, and yes, it's fucking cold.
This winter is not so much fun for me. I always consider myself a winter person. But there's something wrong or or just not right this year.
Maybe I'm really old.
I just feel really cold this time.
This season has been unpredictable, just like the economy. The only thing the weather people have been right so far is that it's a very cold weather season.
But predicting the snow storm, or the snow accumulations have been a bust. I guess even weather forecasting is more about ratings now a days.
Just like the economy, this winter is just getting more and more cold, and the temperature is still going down.
IT SUCKS!

No comments: