Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's the First of the New Day!

This is my very first attempt of starting my blog.
I really don't know much (yet), but i know something good and fabulous will come out of this endeavor. There's just so muck knowledge, questions, answers and experience that I can deal with now, and most of all, the uncertainty of the economy makes it easier for me to think and say things I would usually find waste of time or silly.
Anyway, it's also a way for me to express my feelings, excitements, fears and worries. And maybe this time the world can give me more insights so i get to learn and know more!

I also wanna hear from my friends around the globe.
People don't be shy....just SAY IT!!!

4 comments:

Lalaine said...

cool. i love design blogs and i follow a bunch already. good luck with this. great way to keep track of u on a more significant level than facebook. i think if you're going to do a blog, don't do redundant subject matter on facebook. like if you're going to blog about the ny fashion scene or a party or something, just post the most telling or relevant pix on the blog. should be like an art composition, very edited to represent a specific thought or theme. i'm sure as you get more experience, it will become more focused as well. enjoy!

BongD said...

I have never read nor participated in any blogs online but will start to do so to show my support and promise to be proactive. Perhaps, it will do me some good since I express myself, my emotions, my thoughts in writing than in words anyway.
Goodluck and let's begin....

Anonymous said...

Cesar, now that you've entered the intricately dynamic world of bloggers, the rest better watch out. Soon enough, with your personality and technological know-how you're going to be a trailblazer among them. Like in every field you've put your heart and mind in. I'll be watching and applauding. - Rene Ames
http://www.timeoutistanbul.com/english

Cesar Obrero said...

it's really great and i'm still amazed and fascinated how people and friends seem to always be there on your side.
it's a blessing!
maraming salamat sa lahat